Repair the dinghy with the Coast Guard Patrol!
Head out to the lighthouse quick with the LEGO® City Coast Guard Patrol! There’s a couple stranded in a sinking dinghy and 3 sharks are swimming nearby! Launch the submarine and helicopter from the Coast Guard Patrol boat to get there fast. Rescue the couple with the life preservers, pull them into the helicopter and scare the sharks away with the water cannons! Includes 3 sharks and 6 minifigures with accessories: pilot, captain, crew member, rescuer, man and woman.
• Includes 6 minifigures with accessories: pilot, captain, crew member, rescuer and stricken man and woman
• Features 2 water cannons, submarine launcher and radio antenna, helicopter, submarine, dinghy, lighthouse with rocks and 3 sharks
• Accessories include a dog, crab, 2 life preservers, 2 life jackets, walkie-talkie, hat with headphones and an ice cream
• Coast Guard Patrol boat and dinghy really float!
• Deploy the submarine with a turning propeller!
• Make the rescue before the sharks move in!
• Spin the helicopter rotors
• Coast Guard Patrol Boat measures over 7″ (20cm) high, 15″ (40cm) long and 3″ (9cm) wide
• Helicopter measures over 2″ (7cm) high, 6″ (16cm) long and 2″ (6cm) wide
• Submarine measures over 1″ (3cm) high, 3″ (8cm) long and 2″ (7cm) wide
• Dinghy measures over 2″ (6cm) high, 7″ (20cm) long and 3″ (8cm) wide
• Lighthouse with rocks measures over 6″ (16cm) high, 5″ (13cm) wide and 2″ (6cm) long
• Shark measures over 2″ (7cm) long, 1″ (3cm) wide and less than 1″ (2cm) high