Action Figures & toys
- Features your favourite opposing pair ready to face-off in battle – Kion vs Janja!
- Includes a Mark of the Guard arm band that lights up and plays music from the show!
- The hero figures are equipped with a personalized kid-powered feature like Kion’s battle action!
- Fuli vs Mzingo set also available collect them all and defend the Pride Lands!
- Includes three minifigures: Batman™, Robin™ and Harley Quinn™.
- Batwing features an opening dual minifigure cockpit with translucent-yellow windshield, rotating boosters, adjustable wings for flight and landing modes, two spring-loaded shooters, two disc shooters, opening rear compartment with a small car (with a minifigure seat) inside, and translucent light-style elements.
- Includes eight minifigures: Batman™, Robin™, Batgirl™, Polka-Dot Man™, Alfred Pennyworth™ (in Batsuit), Wicked Witch of the West and two Flying Monkeys.
- This set features the 4-in-1 Ultimate Batmobile which divides into four separate vehicles: the Batmobile, Batwing, Bat-Tank and Batcycle. Also includes a buildable Bat-Signal.
- Includes 7 minifigures: 6 coast guard members (three shipmates, 2 helicopter crewmates, one headquarters crewmate) and a sailor, plus 2 animal figures: a shark and an octopus.
- Features a 2-level observation headquarters, coast guard ship, helicopter with helipad, speedboat and a buildable buoy.
- Headquarters features a moving radar dish, antennas and office rooms.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider, Green Goblin, Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter and Aunt May.
- Features a bridge section, Goblin Glider, taxi and a police ATV.
- Bridge features a movable roadway and detachable suspension cables, catapult function to fire the trash can, trap door, Spider-Man’s web prison, Kraven the Hunter’s secret lair with translucent diamond elements, traffic lights to stop the traffic and explode the pillars of the bridge, and movable signposts for the Green Goblin’s Goblin Glider to smash through.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Cole, Misako, Crusher, Mike the Spike and Fred Finley.
- Quake Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, fully posable arms, gripping fists, fold-up shoulder ‘loudspeakers’ with 4 ‘soundwave’-shooting flick missiles on each shoulder, and a big wheel with stabilizer.
- Weapons include Cole’s hammer, Misako’s bow and arrow, Crusher’s fish sword and Mike the Spike’s fish spear.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Ed, Edna, Crusty, Jelly and Shark Army Thug.
- Lightning Jet features a handle for easy play, opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooter, trigger-activated rotating electro-disc, adjustable wings and lots of antennae.
- Crab features 6 posable legs, a snapping pincer and a 6-stud rapid shooter.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Kai, Nya, Cole, Zane, Lloyd, Jay and Jungle Garmadon (with 4 arms and new-for-August-2017 jungle outfit decoration) and 2 buildable temple guardian figures.
- Features large main entrance doors, trapdoor, rock-dropping and dynamite-dropping functions, dungeon with secret entrance/escape route, library with a scroll and hidden blade-shooter (shoots discs with blade decoration), room with gold-colored sword and chopping-sword trap, storage room with a sword and buildablevase, 2 attic rooms, a hanging cage that fits a minifigure inside, beacon with translucent-blue flame-style element, pull-out section with poles for minifigures to leap between to get to the treasure chest, statue, plus assorted elements including a skeleton, spider and 2 snakes.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: The Inquisitor, a TIE Fighter Pilot and an Imperial Officer
- Features folding wings for flight and landing modes, two spring-loaded shooters, an opening top hatch and extra ammunition
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and The Inquisitor’s double-bladed Lightsaber